About this article
This article explains the features that are supported by the Frontify Content Connector.
About the Frontify Content Connector
The Frontify Content Connector allows certain assets from Frontify to be accessible by users in the Templafy library pane.
What is supported with the Frontify Content Connector?
- Library Types:
- General Global keyword search for assets
- OAuth 2 Authorization Code Flow - Allows for user specific content
- Service Account Authorization - Allows for global access to organization's content without user login
- Ability to pull custom and AI tags from Frontify
- Asset metadata pulled from Frontify:
What is not supported with the Frontify Content Connector?
- Folders - organization of assets is based on Collections rather than Folders
- Multiple Libraries per connector - one connector per asset type is needed
- Multiple brands - only the first brand returned will be used
- Multiple libraries of the same asset type - only the first library of the selected asset type will be used
- Asset Libraries other than Media, Logo, and Icon
- Search by specific metadata or property
- Search within only a specific collection