About this article
This article explains the features that are supported by the Aprimo Content Connector.
About the Aprimo Content Connector
The Aprimo Content Connector allows images from Aprimo to be accessible by users in the Templafy library pane.
What is supported with the Aprimo Content Connector?
- Library Types:
- Images - all versions (cropped and original) are returned
- General keyword search for assets
- Folder structures
- OAuth 2 Authorization Code Flow - Allows for user specific content
- Basic Authorization - Allows for global access to organization's content without user login
- Asset metadata pulled from Aprimo:
- Label with image cropping information - returned as a tag.
What is not supported with the Aprimo Content Connector?
- Multiple Libraries per connector - one connector per asset type is needed
- Collections view
- Search by specific metadata or property
- AI or custom image tags from Aprimo