About Templafy DAM Integrations
Templafy integrates with numerous cloud-based DAM systems. The integration requires an API from the DAM provider in order for Templafy to integrate. An integration to an image library on a third party DAM system, for example, will allow users to find and use images from that provider both from the Templafy interface in Microsoft Office, and on the web. Via integrations, Templafy aggregates all relevant company content for Office documents, and presents it for Users inside their office applications.
When a new integration is requested, Templafy team members engage with the DAM provider to obtain the information required to seamlessly communicate with the DAM service.
This article contains
- Supported DAM integrations
- Supported Stock image and icon banks
- Templafy API for generic DAM integrations
- DAM integrations using the generic API
- DAM-systems and folder setup
Supported DAM integrations
yourcompany.templafy.com and locate the button called
Add external library
Each DAM system from the provided dropdown has it's own setup criteria, but first, choose the desired DAM system from the dropdown:
Depending on which DAM system you need to integrate to, please have a look at the relevant article from the list below:
- How to set up Box integration
- How to set up BrandMaster integration
- How to set up Brandworkz integration
- How to set up Bynder integration
- How to set up Colorbox integration
- How to set up Getty Image integration
- How to set up Getty Image Media Manager integration
- How to set up Imageshop integration
- How to set up Kadanza integration
- How to set up Skyfish integration
- How to set up Cumulus integration
- How to set up Dropbox integration (beta)
- How to set up Generic DAM / Custom Integration
- How to set up Widen integration
If you don't find the DAM system, you're looking for, please send us a request! We can add more DAM systems, as long as the DAM provider has a well-described API.
Supported Stock Image and Icon banks
Templafy also integrates to different stock image and icon bank systems, and so far integrates to the list below:
- How to set up Iconfinder integration
- How to setup Pexels integration
- How to set up The Noun Project integration
- How to set up Unsplash integration
Templafy API for generic DAM integrations
Templafy has a public API from where all implementation partners or customers can setup their own integration to an external DAM system.
For more information about the API, please have a look at below articles:
DAM integrations using the generic API
- Google Contact Photos
- OpenText DAM
DAM-systems and folder setup
Templafy is limited by the DAM provider in relation to organizing digital assets in the DAM. Some DAM providers are using folders, some are using search based (tags) techniques and some have a combination of both. This is fully handled by the DAM provider, and Templafy is limited by this because the integration is done via the API.
To get an overview of which DAM uses a folder structure, please look at the below table:
|DAM||Support folder structure||Support search function||Supports user specific content|
|Getty Image Media Manager||No||Yes||No|
|The Noun Project||No||Yes||No|
Please note: users can authenticate via OAuth1 login flow and have a content different from the default provided for the tenant. This is supported in the WebApp, Web-Addins and VSTO-Addins.