All files and underlying folders structure is downloaded including metadata (tags) Using the WebApp interface as an Admin enables you to upload and download .zip files.
To download .zip files from the WebApp, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the required folder in the Library section of the admin interface, and select the files you wish to download by clicking the tick box to the right of the file name.
2. Once you have selected multiple files, the 'Download zip' option will appear.
3. Click 'Download zip', and a pop-up button will inform you that the download has begun.
4. The zip files have now been downloaded, and can be viewed when you open the download folder. The metadata is also downloaded.
Uploading files or .zip files works in the following manner:
1. Navigate to the required folder in the Library section of the admin interface, and click Upload Documents
Note: The tab name differs based on the library you navigated to.
2. Once you have clicked Upload documents tab, you will be met by the following upload window
3. Individual files as well as .zip files can be uploaded to the respective library by clicking into the displayed window or dragging and dropping the selected files
4. After the files are marked with a green checkmark as per image below, you can consider the files uploaded and your job done