All files and underlying folders structure is downloaded including metadata (tags) Using the WebApp interface as an Admin enables you to upload and download .zip files.
To download .zip files from the WebApp, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the required folder in the Library section of the admin interface, and select the files you wish to download by clicking the tick box to the right of the file name.
2. Once you have selected multiple files, the 'Download zip' option will appear.
3. Click 'Download zip', and a pop-up button will inform you that the download has begun.
4. The zip files have now been downloaded, and can be viewed when you open the download folder. The metadata is also downloaded.
NOTE: Uploading .zip files into Template and Asset libraries is no longer possible. It is strictly limited to respective file types for that particular library:
- Document library - docx file type
- Presentation library - pptx file type
- Spreadsheets library - xlxs file type
- Slide asset library - pptx file type
- Slide element asset library - pptx file type