- Create as many options as are needed and include a title for each of them.
- Select the whole option group, and insert the ATC_OR1 bookmark for this group.
- Select the first option heading along with the line break, and insert the ATC_OR1_OptionA for it.
- Select the second option heading with the line break, and insert the ATC_OR1_OptionB for it.
TIP: If your document contains more than two options, repeat the procedure for every heading, just changing the last letter into the next one in the alphabet.
3. Select the option description together with the heading and insert the ATC_OR1_OptionA_text bookmark for the first option, ATC_OR1_OptionB_text for the second option, ATC_OR1_OptionC_text for the third option and so on.
Save the document. Next time you open it, the Wizard with options will be available.
The output: leaves the text element for the clicked option, deletes all the text elements for all other options. The current option disappears from the Wizard panel.
The graphical representation of the bookmarks usage for options creation:
To learn how to create Questions in Templafy Wizard, read the following article.