Templafy Wizard is a document builder that helps the user create Word documents based on certain choices.
The Wizard gives the possibility to create:
- Questions of type keep or delete text
- Questions of type keep one or the other text
- Fields with replaceable text
- Options and questions inside each other
- Incoherent text anywhere in the document
To start configuring the Wizard without any content, create a blank document, insert a bookmark called ATC, and then save the document. Next time you open the document, the Wizard should open automatically.
Another possibility is to create the content of the document first and then start adding options, questions and fields to the Wizard.
1. To add Options, please consult this article.
2. To add Questions, read this article.
3. To create Fields with replaceable text:
Fields can be created in any part of the document. To create a field, insert its name between the angle brackets: <<Name>>. If there are multiple names in the document, please separate the fields by using e.g. numbering: <<Name 1>>, << Name 2>>, etc.
All fields with the same name will get the same information, as inserted in the Document Wizard task pane.
Save the document after the required fields are created. The Wizard with fields will be available for users after they complete all the options and questions required for the document.
4. To create the incoherent text
In case your document contains some incoherent texts, use the bookmark of type ATC_OptionA_text_1 for the dependent text snippet. An example of usage:
NOTE: When the main option is deleted, all the dependent text as deleted from the document as well.