1. Error message
This browser version is not supported
Please upgrade Internet Explorer to version 10 or greater in order to use the new WebApp.
Note that the error message shows even though Internet Explorer 11 or higher is installed.
This error occurs when Display intranet sites in Compatibility View is set in Internet Explorer.
To resolve the issue, either remove the checkmark in Display intranet sites in Compatibility View (Recommended) or remove *.templafy.com from trusted Local intranet sites.
Note: You should only use the second option if compatibility view is required.
3.1 How to disable Compatibility view (Recommended option)
- Go to Internet Explorer > Settings > Compatibility View settings
- Uncheck Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.
3.2 How to remove Templafy from Local intranet sites (Secondary option)
- Go to Internet Options > Security > Local Intranet and choose Sites
- In the Local intranet dialogue box choose Advanced
- Remove *.templafy.com from the list of trusted Local Intranet websites.
3.3 How to reset Internet Explorer browser settings to default (Last option)
- Select the Tools button, and then select Internet options
- Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK
- Restart your PC to apply the changes.