- You are an admin on your "your-templafy-domain.templafy.com"
- Add-in version 126.96.36.1992 or higher (for insertion of DAM assets into slides/presentations)
How to setup (BrandMaster)
- Contact BrandMaster to get all of the settings shown in the above screenshot (Client Secret, UserName, Password, ComId, PtlId, OtyId, LaeId, ApnId)
Note: Username and Password is the Email address and Password for access delegation.
How to setup (Templafy)
- Go to "your-templafy-domain.templafy.com/admin"
- Click "Libraries"
- Click "Add external library"
- Choose "BrandMaster" in the dropdown
- Paste the settings obtained from Brandmaster (Client Secret, UserName, Password, ComId, PtlId, OtyId, LaeId, ApnId) into their respective fields.
- Remember to tick off "Enabled"
- Click "Create"
Your Templafy-BrandMaster integration is now setup, enabled, and available for all your users.