User access gives the user access to Templafy User interface. The user can open Templafy in Office, download templates and assets, and manage personal user profile information.
Users have access to:
- Document assets (Images, icons, slides, etc. )
- User profiles.
Admin access gives the user limited access to Templafy Administration interface. The Admin user can grant user access, manage documents and assets, and maintain company data.
Admin users have access to:
- User administration
- Template libraries (Upload, deletion, replacement)
- Asset libraries
- Folder settings
- Company data
- Template builder (if enabled)
SuperAdmin access gives the user full access to Templafy Administration interface. Superadmins can grant SuperAdmin access, and they can configurate user profiles, templates and email signatures.
SuperAdmin users have access to:
- Account information
- Advanced user administration (Users can grant SuperAdmin privileges)
- Authentication method settings
- Backup & restore functionality
- Feature settings
- Email signature settings (if enabled)
- Form designer
- Plugin configuration groups
- Desktop Settings (if enabled).