Templafy Desktop is the client that Templafy uses to deploy add-ins for Microsoft Office. It is delivered as an MSI installation file. The installation wizard makes it easy to install Templafy on your desktop.
- Close all Office applications.
- Double click on the Templafy Desktop installation file.
- Accept the terms in the license agreement, and click 'Install'.
- Click 'Finish' when the installation is completed.
- When the installation has finished, Templafy Desktop starts downloading and updating the add-in files. This can take a minute, depending on your internet connection speed.
How to uninstall Templafy Desktop:
You can uninstall Templafy Desktop in the same way that you uninstall any other programs in your Windows environment:
- Start by clicking on the Windows icon on your desktop.
- Go to the Control Panel, choose Programs, then select Uninstall a program.
- Find Templafy Desktop in the list of programs. Highlight it, then choose Uninstall.
- This starts the Templafy Uninstall wizard.
On our support website, you can find further technical information about how Templafy Office Add-ins and Templafy Desktop work. You can also find information about how to deploy Templafy to all Users in your organization.