Templafy Desktop is the client Templafy use to deploy add-ins for Microsoft Office. It is delivered as a MSI installtion file. The installation wizard makes it easy to install on your desktop.
- Close all Office applications
- Double click on the Templafy Desktop installation file
- Accept the terms in the license agreement and install
- Finish the installation
- When the installation is finished, Templafy Desktop starts downloading and updating the add-in files. This can take a minute, depending on your internet connection speed.
How to uninstall Templafy Desktop
You can uninstall Templafy Desktop the same way, you uninstall any other programs in your Windows environment.
- Start by clicking on the Windows icon
- Go to Control Panel to choose Programs > Uninstall a program
- Find Templafy Desktop in the list of programs. Highlight it and choose Uninstall
- This starts the Templafy Uninstall wizard.
Here on our support website, you can find further technical information about how Templafy Office Add-ins and Templafy Desktop work. And you can find information about how to deploy Templafy to all users in your organization.