About this article
Templafy Desktop is the client that Templafy uses to deploy add-ins for Microsoft Office. It is delivered as an MSI installation file. The installation Wizard makes it easy to install Templafy on your desktop.
Sections in this article:
- Close all Office applications.
- Double click on the Templafy Desktop installation file.
- Accept the terms in the license agreement, and click
Finishwhen the installation is completed.
- When the installation has finished, Templafy Desktop starts downloading and updating the add-in files.
How to uninstall Templafy Desktop
You can uninstall Templafy Desktop in the same way that you uninstall any other programs in your Windows environment:
- Start by clicking on the Windows icon on your desktop.
- Go to the Control Panel, choose Programs, then select Uninstall a program.
- Find Templafy Desktop in the list of programs. Highlight it, then choose Uninstall.
- This starts the Templafy Uninstall wizard.