Headlines in this article
Offline mode requires
- Templafy Desktop
- Templafy add-ins version 18.104.22.1680 or higher.
- Offline mode is a separate module that needs to be enabled for your account
Admin rights or above are requried to be able to change offline content settings.
Make content available offline
Content in a folder can be made available offline in the Templafy Admin interface.
- Go to Configuration > Libraries
- Select a folder and select Settings
- Set a checkmark in "Make all the assets conatined in this folder available offlene ... "
This setting is not inherited by subfolders.
Important note - size of offline enabled content
Offline enabled content is downloaded and stored on the clients desktop. If the size of offline content is large, it can take a long time to download and it might take up a lot of space on the harddrive.