Admins are able to make changes to the accessibility of online and offline content.
This enables certain documents to be restricted from offline use, or available for use for your organization when Templafy is offline.
Requirements for Offline
- Template needs to be enabled for Dynamics via the Template Designer
- User group setup for Offline
- Offline feature enabled on solution (done by Implementation partner)
- Folder must be marked as "make available offline" - see guide below.
NOTE: Windows has a 260 character filepath limitation. Ensure that the files you upload and mark for offline synchronization to Templafy do not reach over ~180 characters (name of file + names of folders)
How to manage offline templates and assets
1. Navigate to the Admin interface, and chose the folder that you wish to make the changes in.
2. Click on the Settings button in the top right hand corner.
3. If the file you have selected is within a folder, you will need to untick the option to inherit settings from the parent folder, then tick the 'Available offline' box.
4. If you selected a folder, then you just need to click 'Available offline'. You can also choose whether the subfolders should inherit this setting or not.
It is important to note that Offline enabled content is downloaded and stored on the client's desktop. This means it may take a long time to download, and take up a lot of space on the hard drive.