About this article
This article is about troubleshooting add-ins in Office. The troubleshooting steps described reference Templafy VSTO add-ins and how they can be reinstalled.
Sections in this article:
Reinstalling Templafy Add-ins in any Office application
- Open "Com Add-ins" window.
Open any Office application: Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
-> File -> Options -> Add-ins -> Com Add-ins -> GO -> Find Templafy Add-in.
- Select the Templafy add-in as shown below, then click remove. Repeat this process for all Templafy Add-ins. Example below is from Outlook:
- Close the Office application and open Templafy Desktop
- Click "Check for updates"
- Wait until it shows that it is "updating" and wait for it to finish.
- When it is finished, please open the Office application where you removed the Templafy add-in/add-ins and check that it has successfully been reinstalled.
Download guides for each Office application as PDF
At the bottom of this article, you can find step by step guides for each Office application