About this article
This article provides a walk-through of how to update inbound certificates for the StUF-DCR Connector along with directions for how to renew the connector's outbound certificate.
How to update inbound certificate
When certificates have expired and are updated in your external system, the inbound certificate will need to be updated in Templafy to reflect that change. This can be done directly in the Templafy admin.
- In your Templafy admin center, navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Navigate to the connector that needs to be updated, and click on
- Scroll to the inbound certificate, click on the arrow dropdown, and select
- Once the old certificate is deleted, click on the dropdown, and select
- Upload the new certificate with the password and click
- Once the new certificate is uploaded, click on
How to update Outbound Certificate
When the Outbound Certificate expires, this will need to be updated on the Templafy Severs. In this case, open a support request with Templafy. The Templafy team will generate a new certificate. This certificate will be sent to you and then must be trusted by the system that sends the StUF request.