About this article
In order to support different departmental use cases, the Library Web Add-in can be adjusted prior to download in the Admin Center.
- How can the Library Web Add-in be Adjusted?
- Example Use Case
How can the Library Web Add-in be Adjusted?
Different settings can be adjusted for the Library Web Add-in for each deployment use case. The following settings are customizable:
- In which Office application(s) should the Web Add-in be displayed?
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Should Template Libraries be enabled?
- Show/Hide "Blank X" and "Find Template" buttons in the ribbon
- Should Delivery Connectors "Save To..." button be displayed?
Example Use Case
Different applications of Templafy Library may only be needed for specific departments. For example, Library in Word may be needed company-wide while Library in PowerPoint may only be needed by Marketing, and Library in Excel may only be needed by Finance.
Download 3 Different Manifest Files
- Go to Office add-ins in Admin Center
- Go to the "More Options" ellipsis menu
- Adjust the Library add-in settings prior to each download
- Click Download
- the manifest file is downloaded
Once the manifest files have been downloaded, open the files in a text editor and change the GUID values so each manifest has a unique value. Then, distribute each manifest file to the required user group in Microsoft 365 Admin Portal.