Templates and Content Libraries are located in Microsoft Azure Data Centers in Dublin and Amsterdam. The finalized document, presentation or spreadsheet is not stored in Templafy, but normally saved on the local PC, fileshare, SharePoint or any other filestore.
Articles in this section
- Templafy product overview
- Size limit for files uploaded to Templafy
- Find Templafy Version
- How to sign up as a user on Templafy support site
- Find Templafy log files
- Can I add, delete or modify the templates or business documents?
- Can I use my existing company templates with Templafy?
- Do I need to install Templafy?
- Does Templafy integrate with Microsoft Office?
- Does Templafy support Mac?