About this article
If you have more than one User profile, you can choose which one to apply at a given time through the WebApp. Different User profiles may have access to a different set of templates within filtered folders, due to the document requirements of various departments. This article will explain the steps of managing multiple User Profiles. Sections in this article:
- How to manage multiple User Profiles?
- Show assets based on multiple User profiles
- How to order multiple User profiles?
How to manage multiple User Profiles?
- Navigate to the Templafy WebApp, which is accessed at www.yourcompany.templafy.com, and click on the settings button in the top right corner, then click on 'Manage User profiles'.
- A choice of User profiles will appear if you have multiple profiles. These may differ depending on location or department, for example.
- Click on the desired profile, and your documents will be personalized accordingly.
Show assets based on multiple User profiles
If you are managing multiple User profiles (these can be your own created profiles or or user profiles you may have subscribed to) you will independently of a specific User profile have access to assets (templates etc.) from other User profiles which you are managing.
An example would be the following:
With a User profile both in Berlin and in New York City office you are able to access assets (templates etc.) from both offices. This is applicable for both location, department, office etc. However, user group filters (How to add filters to a folder) will determine if you as Sales person will have access to ex. legal or HR templates and vice versa.
However, if you want to create a document where the document requires specific information which your User profile doesn't have will it not be possible for you to create the distinct document. A User profile always needs to fulfill the filters which the document require for creation.
How to order multiple User profiles?
If you are managing more than two User profiles you have the possibility to order the User profiles in however order you want. This can be done via the "Manage your user profiles".
You can via the 8-dots (marked with red) drag a User profile in order to organize your User profile how they suit your specific need