This article explains how to log in to Templafy for the first time, using your company email address.
1. Go to the Templafy WebApp 'https://yourcompany.templafy.com'.or open Templafy in side MS OFfice
2. Enter your company email address in the box shown below.
3. Click "Access Templafy".
4. You will then be notified that the activation link was sent to the email address you entered in the previous step.
5. Please check your email inbox and click on the "Verify my email" link.
6. You will be automatically directed to the Templafy WebApp. The last thing to do is to enter your name, and choose a password. Once you have entered all your details, click on "Finish sign up".
7. Once you have completed the sign up process, you are ready to use Templafy.
However, since it is the first time you are using Templafy, you will be asked to create a user profile- you only need to do this once. To know more about user profiles, please read here.
From now on when you accessing the Templafy WebApp you will be automatically logged in independent of your SSO method. This specific feature can be distributed through the Admin center.