This article explains how to log in to Templafy for the first time, using your company email address.
1. Go to
yourcompanyname.templafy.com in a browser or open Templafy add-in in Microsoft Office
2. Enter your company email address in the box shown below.
Click Access Templafy
4. You will receive a notification, as the one shown in below screenshot, informing you, that the activation link has been sent to the email address you entered in the previous step.
5. Please check your email inbox and click on the
Verify my email link.
6. You'll automatically be directed to the Templafy web app. The last thing to do is to enter your name, and choose a password. Once you have entered all your details, click on
Finish sign up
7. Once you have completed the sign up process, you are ready to use Templafy.
Since this will be your first time logging into Templafy, you will be asked to create a user profile. You only need to do this once.
To know more about user profiles, please go to article: Managing multiple User profiles
From now and onward, when you access Templafy web app, you'll be automatically logged in independent of your Single sign-on (SSO). For more information about SSO, please have a look at article: Supported Single Sign-on technologies. Managing and setting up SSO you need admin access for the Templafy web app.