Needs configuration: yes
Function: Show/hide a shape in word based on a Form
- Field 'Shape Name contains' = enter full shape name
- The table columns are always 'id', 'Tag', 'Value' and 'Visible'.
'Tag' must have the same value as the CheckBox Field in the Form.
- Value =true , Visible true gives
- Value =true , Visible false gives
- an how does that relate to visible as default not checked of( does that mean it is checked off in the form?)
1. The Textbox shape name is "WIP" to match the shape name of the plugin
2. The name of the field is "WorkInProgress" to match the 'Tag' value in the plugin
You can add 'Default Value' = 1.
This will make the check box already checked when the end-user downloads the document.
SHOW AS DEFAULT - HIDE SHAPE WHEN CHECKED
If you want to "reverse" the logic you can configure it to showing the shape as default by ticking of "visible as default" and changing Visible to "False" in the plugin (see below).
The label text in the Form could then be something like: "Hide logo". The logo will then be hidden, when checking the box in the Form.