These are the known limitations when making templates to GoogleDrive compared to Word.
- Insert images and keep position. All images must be inserted as inline image in a bookmark.
- Different first page header and footer.
- Footer text aligned to bottom of footer field.
What's possible with some workarounds
- Apply colors?
- Making a "kolofon" as part of a table
- Using "All Caps" styles as a translation in table-based translation (or JSON)
What can't be done
- Insert floating image
- Having a "Kolofon" as an element
- Having a Word formatted TOC
- Apply colour theme
- Use of MS Macrobuttons
- Using "All Caps" styles
- Show/Hide shapes
- Text elements are downloaded as Word docx
- Slide elements are downloaded as PowerPoint pptx