Do you get an error message when translations do not appear to be working?
If yes, check the following:
- The form field where language is chosen may be missing the data source selection ID: "DocumentLanguage" (this is case sensitive).
- The term column in the translations data source may contain illegal characters.
- The term column may have duplicate terms, which are not allowed.
- Reference to translations data source in plugin configuration may be incorrect. It must be the exact name of the data source - this means it must be case sensitive, and not including any blank spaces, which also count characters).
- In the DocumentLanguage datasource, it is important that IANA is written in capital letters, not as iana.
If no, check the following:
- Is the translations plugin assigned to the template? (This is accessed under the templates section of the file editor).
- Is the correct language chosen in the user profile?