Admins are able to upload slide templates to the slide library, which can then be used for company presentations. The slides can be part of one presentation. After uploading, Templafy will separate the presentation into individual slides. For more information on how to upload slides to the slide library, please see below:
1. Navigate to the 'Libraries' section of the WebApp, and select the 'Slides' tab.
2. Click on 'Upload slides'.
3. Either drag and drop the file in, or click within the grey area of the box which appears and select the desired file from your documents.
4. The upload is confirmed when the green tick appears.
5. Click 'Close', and you will see that the slide template is now in your library. It is now available for all the users in your organization.