In this article you can find:
How to tag a file:
Tagging your templates and resources is a great way of allowing Users to quickly and easily find the content they need. All templates and all resource libraries support tagging. If you use Skyfish or Colourbox integrations, tagging will be automatically carried out based on information provided by Skyfish and Colourbox respectively.
To tag files through the WebApp, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the 'Libraries' section of the WebApp, and select the correct folder.
2. Click on the chosen file so that the File editor opens.
3. Add the tags to the 'Tags' bar, remembering to separate each one by entering a comma then a space after the word.
4. Click 'Save', and you will see that your tags have been added.
5. Tags can also be applied to whole presentations through using the same process.
How tags work:
Tags can be extracted from the files by downloading the file as zip, which will include the files and a metadata.json file with the tags.
The tags are associated with each asset based on either file name or asset ID, e.g., if a Powerpoint slide has a tag and the slide is modified, the tag remains unchanged, but if the slide would be deleted and replaced by a new slide, the tags are deleted as well.