Tagging your templates and resources is a great way of allowing your users to quickly and easily find the content they need. All templates and all resource libraries support tagging. If you use Skyfish or Colourbox integrations, tagging will be automatically carried out based on information provided by Skyfish and Colourbox respectively.
To tag files through the WebApp, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the 'Libraries' section of the WebApp, and select the correct folder.
2. Click on the chosen file so that the File editor for it opens.
3. Add the tags to the 'Tags' bar, remembering to separate each one by entering a comma then a space after the word.
4. Click 'Save', and you will see that your tags have been added.
5. Tags can also be applied to whole presentations through using the same process.