Features available to company Admins include:
- Create folders / folder structure
- Upload files
- Delete files
- Organize files and folders
- Rename files and folders
- Replace uploaded files
- Tag files
- Create/Edit your company information (addresses, contact information, legal disclaimers etc.)
The Admin interface can be accessed by clicking on the three dots on the top right on the box in the WebApp, and selecting "Administration".
Overview of the Admin interface:
- Users: manage and assign users' rights.
- Libraries: upload/organize templates, upload/organize libraries' content, such as slides, images, elements, text elements, links and PDFs.
- Base templates: create built templates.
- Company data: manage all the company information, e.g. addresses, translations, logos and background.
- Go to app: open the Templafy WebApp.
- Contact Templafy: write a message to Templafy support.
- Support: find an answer for your question in the Templafy knowledge base.