The File Editor is accessed when clicking templates in the admin interface.
The example below is the File Editor for a letter.
- Name is the name visible to the end-users. This can be edited. As default this will be the same as the file name
The file name is grayed out since this cannot be edited
View the tags that has been assigned to the file (if any) and delete or add new tags here.
Assign relevant forms
- Assign relevant plugins
- Choose target application
- When ticked, the template will not be displayed in the the list of templates for users
- At least one user profile should be completed to be able to use this template
- Assign filters to display/hide files for specific users based on various conditions, e.g. on the office or the language selected in the User Profile.