Links which are frequently used and need to be readily available to all members of your organization can be uploaded to Templafy by admins through the link library in the WebApp.
To upload a link, please follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the 'Links' section of the 'Libraries' page in the WebApp.
2. Ensure you are within the correct folder, and then click 'New link'.
3. Type the title name for the link in the appropriate box. This is the title by which it will appear to the end-user. Then add the URL link in the corresponding field. You may also choose to add tags.
4. When you have completed all the fields, click 'Create'.
5. The link has now been added to the library, and is available for use by all members of you organization.