Pre-requisite for Sharepoint is to have Azure AD as the authentication method.
To install the Templafy SharePoint App from the Sharepoint Store, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to your TeamWebsite, and click 'Add lists, libraries, and other apps'.
2. Go to the SharePoint Store.
3. Search for 'Templafy'.
4. Click on the Templafy app to add it.
5. Click on 'Download' to finish the process.
Create an App Catalogue:
You must be added to an App catalogue to install the Templafy App. If you see the error message below, you must create an App catalogue first.
Create an App Catalog by following the below steps:
- Sign in to Office 365 with your SharePoint Online admin account.
- Go to the SharePoint admin center.
- Select Apps from the Quick Launch bar on the left, and then select App Catalog.app, and create new catalog.
- Select Create a new app catalog site, and then select OK.app Catalog create
- On the Create App Catalog Site Collection page, enter the required information, and then select OK
- Navigate to the new App Catalog within the SharePoint admin center by selecting Apps
- Go to Settings and choose Add an App
- Now follow the procedure - How to install Templafy SharePoint App from SharePoint Store.