A text element is uploaded as a word file in .docx format. Everything on the document is inserted, e.g. Text, images, tables, formatting etc.
The text element can not contain template configuration, although it can have Content Controls in it.
Enabling for insertion into content controls
To allow a Text element to be inserted into content controls using Dynamics, before uploading the Text element to the Templafy Text element library, please enable the Text element as a template through Template Designer as shown below.
To upload text elements to the text library, please follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the 'Text elements' section in the 'Libraries' page of the WebApp.
2. The files can be uploaded to the root folder, an existing folder, or a new folder, depending on your preferences. Select the chosen folder, then click 'Upload text elements'.
3. Either drag and drop the files you wish to upload onto the grey space, or click in the grey space and select the files from your computer.
4. The files have been successfully uploaded when the green tick appears.
5. Once uploaded, you can navigate to the Text element and decide whether to make it available for Word or Outlook or both.
5. The text elements are now able to be used by your company in their documents.