This article describes how to add Templafy to your current SSO in your Azure AD.
To complete this setup, you need to have credentials as a Global Administrator on your AzureAD.
Click on the Templafy onboarding URL below to initiate the setup:
Next, follow these steps:
1. Go to the onboarding URL, and click 'Sign Up'.
2. Enter credentials of a Global Administrator in AzureAD.
3. Press 'Accept' in the consent dialogue.
4. The app is provisioned in the Azure AD tenant (Enterprise Application).
You have now completed the setup on your side.
Permissions in Azure AD Enterprise Applications:
The permissions required in Azure AD for Templafy to work are
- Read directory data
- Sign in and read user profile
See below screenshots for a full explanation of permissions and consent from within the Azure AD Enterprise Application.
Read directory data:
Sign in and read user profile:
1. If you see the below message, it is an indication that you don't have the necessary rights to complete the consent flow.
2. If the end-user has to sign in each time via your company login screen, then it is an indication that the 'real' single sign on has not been setup by Client IT. The AD must be synced to your AzureAD for SSO to run.