Templafy can be used on all iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices (phones and tablets).
Opening Templafy on mobile devices, the end users get access to the same functionalities as on PC. It's possible to:
- Create new profiles, switch between profiles, edit profiles
- View the list of templates
- Open and edit files in Office. To use this functionality, an Office Suite application should be installed on your mobile device! The editing possibilities are also limited by the application you use.
- View the libraries' content
- View and add new slides to a presentation
- View and download images, PDFs from libraries
- Open links from the link library
- Use the Search functionality in App
Log into Templafy using a browser on your mobile device. If your company already has an existing SSO (single-sign on) solution for PC's, this SSO solution must be available for the mobile devices as well.
- Work with profiles using the Choose profile section. It's possible to edit profile right from this screen, using the small pen icon. In case you need to create a new profile, use the gear button.
Please, read more about working with profiles here:
- View the list of your documents, add them to Favorites using the star icons:
- Download the documents to view or edit them in an Office Suit application for mobile devices. Please be sure you have one of these applicationes installed in your phone or tablet and note that the editing possibilities are limited by the application you use.
- Add more slides to your PowerPoint presentations selecting the from the slide library in the app:
- Work with libraries on your mobile devices: Search and download images, open links from the link library, view documents from the PDF library. Please, read more about libraries in the corresponding article.