In this article you will be given a short introduction to how the Templafy solution works in Microsoft Outlook.
The Templafy solution can be used in both new emails, and reply emails.
From the Templafy add-in in Outlook to can access a couple of libraries:
- Text elements library
- Images library
- PDFs library
- Link library
- External libraries (DAM integrations)
Please note: the PDF library is only available if it's been enabled from the settings page. From the PDF library you can attach PDF directly into the emails. An integration to a supported DAM system needs to be setup for you to be able to access an external libraries. For reference, you can have a read about our supported DAM integrations here.
How to use Templafy in Outlook:
1. Click on New Email
2. Click on the Templafy button in the ribbon to open the Templafy Outlook add-in
3. From the Templafy Outlook add-in you can have access to:
- Text elements library > insert text elements into email
- Images library > Insert images into email
- PDFs library > attach PDF to emails
- Links library > insert hyperlinks in e-mails
- DAM integrations > access external libraries