In this article you will be given a short introduction to how the Templafy solution works in Microsoft Outlook.
The Templafy solution can be used in both new emails, and reply emails.
From the Templafy add-in in Outlook to can access a couple of libraries:
- Text elements library
- Images library
- PDFs library
- External libraries (DAM integrations)
The PDF library is only available if it's been enabled from the settings page. From the PDF library you can attach PDF directly into the emails. An integration to a supported DAM system needs to be setup for you to be able to access an external libraries. For reference, you can have a read about our supported DAM integrations here.
How to use Templafy in Outlook:
1. Click on New Email
2. Click on the Templafy button in the ribbon to open the Templafy Outlook add-in
3. From the Templafy Outlook add-in you can have access to:
- Text elements library > insert text elements into email
- Images library > Insert images into email
- PDFs library > attach PDF to emails
- DAM integrations > access external libraries