About the article
In this article you will be given a short introduction on how the Templafy solution works in Microsoft Outlook, as well as a miniature rundown on what each of the libraries is for.
The Templafy solution can be used in both new emails, and reply emails.
The Templafy Outlook Add-In has access to the following libraries:
- Text elements library
- Images library
- PDFs library
- Link library
- External libraries (DAM integrations)
How to use Templafy in Outlook?
1. Open Outlook
2. Open a new email, or reply to an existing one:
3. Click the Templafy button, in the ribbon, to open the Templafy Outlook Add-In:
4. From the Templafy Outlook Add-In you have access to:
- Text elements library is used to insert text elements into an email
- Images library is used for inserting images into an email
- PDFs library is used for attaching PDFs into an email
- Links library is used for inserting hyperlinks into an email
- DAM integrations is used for accessing external libraries