Through Templafy, company images can be easily be added to emails from within Outlook. To insert an image from the Templafy image library into an email, please follow the below steps:
1. Open a new email. Your email signature will automatically appear.
2. If the Templafy task pane does not automatically open, it can be opened by either clicking on the Templafy button in the task bar, or clicking the Templafy button drop down option in the task bar, and choosing 'Images'.
3. When the Templafy task pane has opened, ensure you are within the 'Images' tab.
4. Within the Images tab, you can see all the company images that are available for your use.
5. To insert an image, first place the cursor in the email, where you wish the image to be inserted, then click on the chosen image.
6. The image is now inserted into your email at the desired location.