Tagging enables files which are stored in the library to be found faster. Admins are able to tag more than one file at a time. To do this, please follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the File library of the WebApp, and choose the library which contains the files you wish to tag.
2. Click on the check box next to the files which you wish to select.
3. When you have selected multiple files, the 'Manage selected files' button will appear. Click on it after making all your file selections.
4. The following page will prompt you to add tags to your files. Separate each tag with a comma, then a space.
5. The tags will appear in small boxes after you have typed them. When you have added all the tags, click 'Save'. Your tags have now been added successfully.