Folders can be used to organize files stored on the WebApp. Please see below for an explanation of how these are managed. As an Admin, it is possible to create and delete folders, edit folder names, and move folders.
To create a new folder:
1. Navigate to the document section of the libraries panel in the WebApp.
2. Click 'New Folder'.
3. Enter the name of the new folder, and click 'Save'. Your folder has now been created, and you can move files into it.
To edit the name of an existing folder:
1. Click on the folder you wish to rename, and click 'Settings'.
2. Enter the new name in the folder name field, and click 'Save settings'. Your folder name has now been updated.
To amend the name of a library (for example, the presentation or slide library), please follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the Administration section of the WebApp.
2. Select the settings symbol to the right of the library that you wish to rename.
3. Type the new name for the library into the box which appears.
4. The library has now been renamed.