About this article
This article will help guide you through issues related to the Templafy add-in not appearing in Microsoft Office programs. If the Templafy task pane doesn't appear in Microsoft Office programs, this may be caused by either of the following reasons:
- Add-ins are not installed.
- Add-ins are not enabled.
Add-ins are not installed steps
- Check if the Templafy is installed in your computer by searching for Templafy in the search bar on your Windows machine.
- Check if the application can be found in
Programs and Featuressection from the
Add-ins are not enabled steps
- Open a Microsoft Office program e.g Word or PowerPoint and choose
Add-insfrom the pop-up box which appears.
COM Add-insfrom the drop down menu at the bottom of the pop-up box, and click
- Ensure that both Templafy and Office Extensions are enabled, or enable them by using the tick box.
- Navigate to the
Optionmenu within the
Fileheading in an MS Office program.
- Select add-ins on the side panel, and then select
Disabled itemsin the drop down menu.
- Office Extensions will appear in the pop-up box of Disabled Items. Select
Enable, and it will be enabled.
- Office Extensions can now be activated through choosing the COM Add-ins option, as described above.