- Fixed Outlook VSTO display date bug
- Email Signature enhancements
- Minor UI fixes for high reolution displays
- Email Signature performance improvements
- Support for DMS: WorkZone
- Added VSTO Events
- Minor bug fixes
- Email Signature bug fixes
- Fixed issue with "No email accounts found" even though email is correctly setup
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed the delay when searching for User Profiles
- Email Signature enhancements/bug fixes
- DMS improvements
- UI bug fixes
- New architecture
- Requires Templafy Desktop to be installed
- Minor Email Signature bug fixes
- Minor Email Signature improvements
- RTF/TXT support
- Inserting Tables as embedded Excel Spreadsheets in Word now works properly
- Fix borders and aspect ratio for the Outlook onboarding modal
- Fix onboarding flow always opening by correctly locate the default profile name in registry
- Periodic check for new signatures while Outlook is running. Campaigns are now applied with the users local timezone.
- Email signatures support for Outlook 2016 upgraded from Outlook 2013
- Outlook is no longer required to restart after setting up the email-signature.
- DMS bug fix: restore clipboard data after DMS update
- Works with Authentication URL in RegEdit
- Added Outlook Signature onboarding flow
- Added DMS integration to PowerPoint
- Fixed minor bugs with DMS integration
- DMS integration can now merge ContentControls if they are locked
- Added feature "Outlook signature"
- Optimized DMS integrations
- Images from DAM-integrations will now be compressed upon insertion (X*720)
- Fixed issue with syncing ContentControls in headers from DMS-documents
- Added feature "integration to DMS systems" (Word)
- Improved logging for better for troubleshooting.
- Improved loader of task pane. Now shows progress instead of blank task pane.
- This version or greater is a pre-requisite for running the new version of the Templafy WebApp
- Enabled the new WebApp (SPA)
- Changed the way new documents are created
- Save/Close popups now use Native Office dialogues (will show in Office installation language)
- Changed the way assets (Images, Slides etc.) are inserted into documents
- Better logging
- Better handling of connections with proxy
- Taskpane will now automatically open when starting Word or Powerpoint
- Added addins for Excel
- Added addins for Outlook
- Signed with new SHA256 certificate (Office Extensions)
- Text Library insertion won't add additional linebreaks
All Office applications
- All Add-ins are now based on Office Extensions Alloy framework to support easy configuration of ribbon and faster load times when opening an Office application.
- Templafy is now automatically shown in the Office Task pane when a user
- Opens an Office application.
- Opens a document that was previously generated by Templafy.
- Simplified ribbon layout. There is only one basic Templafy button on the ribbon:
- One Corporate Template button to open Templafy in the Office Task pane (now "Open Tempalfy).
- Library buttons have been removed as they are available in the Templafy task pane
- The Templafy Button have been added to the Home Tab in Office.
- Favorites and Tags are now supported in the UI in Office Add-ins:
- A user can click the star icon to favorite a template.
- A user can see what tags are applied to any element in the UI.
- Templafy Task pane can be opened even if there is no document open already and an message is shown if the user attempts to insert any element that requires an active document.
- Full support for use of Tab, Enter and Arrow Keys in the Templafy UI in the Office Task pane.
- If either exists in the document, then "bmkStart" or "Start" bookmark is selected in the document.
- Support for image insertion replacing selected text/macro field.
- User informed that image insertion in Read Mode, Print Layout, Web layout and Outline view is not supported.
- DAM libraries can be set as default libraries when opening Templafy in Word Task pane.
- Insertion of Animated GIFs are now supported
- User is informed when trying to insert an item in "Reading view" or "Slide master view"
- Microsoft Excel Add-ins has been released.
- Microsoft Outlook Add-in has been released.
Changed Browser Support
- No longer supports Internet Explorer 8
- No longer supports Explorer 9. A user with IE9 will be informed that this browser version is not fully supported.
Additional Digital Asset Management Systems support
Templafy now supports and integrates with these DAM systems:
- Getty Media Manager
- Fixed the script error shown at the second attempt to login by using the same task pane.
- Removed the additional insertion of paragraphs before and after a text inserted from text library.
- Fixed that Task pane remains open in any Word instance.
- Fixed the script error shown in PowerPoint Add-in when switching between slides while an image is inserted
- Text library released
- Text insertion overwrites selected text
- Image insertion overwrites selected text
- Support for Cumulus (3rd party Digital Asset Management/DAM system)
- Added support for PNGs and GIFs from 3rd party integrations
- Language spell check follows language choice from user profile
- Element library: Inserted elements are automatically selected after insertion for easy follow-up editing
- When inserting content from libraries in views other than 'Normal', a user friendly error message is displayed
Word and Powerpoint
- The task pane remains open when creating a new presentation/document, and Templafy and SkabelonDesign (superadmins) can select which task pane is to be opened after creating a new presentation/document
- A "Save As" dialogue is shown when saving a document opened via the add-in
- Customers using proxy server with authentication are now supported and requires no configuration
- Templafy ribbon disappears after re-opening a document that has been saved to computer
- When closing a presentation with unsaved changes, clicking the "Save" button in the dialogue that appears, followed by "Cancel" in the subsequent "Save as" view now behaves as intended
- Add slides: Aspect ratio of slides now depends on the format of the newly created presentation
Word and Powerpoint
- The unwanted connection between two open instances of the same Office application that caused misbehavior has been fixed
- Fixed incorrect offline detection behind proxy server
- Fix for wrong redirect at login after reset password button is pressed