This article is a collection of tips and tricks to make solution in PowerPoint to Templafy.
Placeholders vs Shapes
- Using shapes on the master as placeholder for images does not work for multi-layered images.
Slides for slide library
- When inserting slides from the add-in no dynamic is applied (plugins are not running), so use slide library for static content primarily.
- If the name of the master slide from slide library is identical to then name of the one being inserted into, the layout slide must be present in both .pptx
- Slides inserted from slide library will adjust their footer/date placeholders if their layout name exist in the inserted presentation
The footer/date visibility is determined by the slides uploaded to slide library
Elements for element library
- All content on a slide is inserted
- Size and location of shape is inserted
- Text shown in list view comes from speakers note
Language from user profile vs. spell check
How it works
- Language from user profile sets spell check in all text placeholders to this language.
- All new slides added to the presentation will have spellcheck set to installation language of Office.
- All clients with add-ins should have SD set language in ribbon