Pre-requisite for configuration:
Client authentication method is set to SSO (AzureAD, SAML2, WS-Federation).
1. Add the Active Directory (AD) claim from the dropdown menu.
NOTE: if this option is not available, client authentication does not support the import of AD claims.
2. The new AD claim field appears.
3. Choose the AD claim from a dropdown list of claims.
Multiple claims in one field:
It is possible to add more than one claim in one field. A relevant case for this is for the claims FirstName and LastName. These are separate claims in the client AD, but on Templafy's User profile, the User enters both First and Last name in the field.
1. Choose Custom composition from the AD claim dropdown menu.
2. Enter the claim in the indicated format.
Example of custom claim setup:
List of available claim values: