In Templafy we have a very important distinction between static and dynamic content.
Static templates (and assets)
Static content is not modified in anyway by Templafy. The content is downloaded by the user in the exact form that it is uploaded by the admins.
Examples of static assets
- Slide elements
- Text elements
However templates can also be static. A typical example is:
- A PowerPoint presentation
Dynamic templates are customized by Templafy to fit the specific profile of the end-user downloading this.
Typical examples of dynamics handled by Templafy:
- Insert address information
- Insert data from a user profile
- Insert data from a document form
- Insert logo
- Translate document and set correct spell check language
- Apply color theme
- Insert legal disclaimer
On a dynamic template at least one or more plugins are assigned to perform the above actions.
Managing dynamic content
There are some important things to pay attention to:
- Assigning the correct forms and plugins
- Ensuring that the template is set up to work with Templafy