About this article
Shared User Profiles can be used, when you need to create documents on behalf of other users in your organization. For that use case, it is possible to subscribe to other's User Profile. This article will explain how to do that. Sections in this article:
How to subscribe to another user's User Profile?
- Go to the Templafy WebApp, and click the three dots in the top right corner.
Manage User profiles
- Click on the "+" to either create a new user profile or find colleagues user profiles to subscribe to
- Search for the name of the profile you wish to subscribe to.
- Click on their name, and then click on 'Subscribe'.
- This profile is now available in your User profiles menu. The subscribed profile is marked by a link icon.
How to use an Email Signature on behalf of others?
- Open Outlook
- Navigate to Signatures in the ribbon
- Choose a User profile from the list
- Preview the signature