If you are working in a function where you have to create documents on behalf of other Users in your organization, then it is possible to search for their User profile in Templafy and subscribe to it.
A User profile must be subscribed to before the shared features can be accessed, but permission must have been granted by an Admin to allow this. If you think you should have permission and do not, then please contact your Admin. If you do have permission, then follow the below steps to create documents on behalf of other users.
1. Go to the Templafy WebApp, and click the three red dots in the top right corner.
2. Click 'Manage User profiles'.
3. Choose the option to 'Find an existing User profile'.
4. Search for the name of the profile you wish to subscribe to.
5. Click on their name, and then click on 'Subscribe'.
This profile is now available in your User profiles menu. The subscribed profile is marked by a link icon.
Note: By subscribing to a user profile you can also use Email signatures on behalf of others.