About this article
With Templafy's email signature manager, admins are able to setup, manage and distribute employee email signatures and email campaigns across an entire organization. This article will explain key features of the email signature manager.
What is the Templafy Email Signature Manager?
Templafy email signature manager lets you create and distribute email signatures via a web based admin interface. This means that on-brand, compliant and personalized email signatures are available for every member of your company.
Through the online WebApp, email signatures are governed by Admins, to ensure they contain correct company information. Information is also gathered from the Active Directory of the company, meaning that the personal details are correct. Central updates are made by Admins, and rolled out to all members of the company immediately.
- Setup "new email" and "reply email" signatures.
- Manage font and style in emails.
- Enable different email signatures for users with multiple user profiles in Templafy, with the default email signature aligning with the default user profile.
- Setup different emails for different user groups with filters based on AD user groups, email domains, individual email and user profile information.
- Setup email campaigns for all or selected AD user groups.