About this article
This article details how to centrally deploy Templafy Web Add-ins (Office Online & Mac). Sections in this article:
Seamless SSO and provisioning
For a better user experience and enable SSO to work without user interaction, you must reach out to Templafy Support for a custom manifest.xml file to use instead of the one from the Microsoft Store (step 7). This is to ensure that users are redirected correctly to your tenant url to initiate the SP-login and provision the users correctly to your own tenant.
How to centrally deploy Templafy Web Add-ins
- Go to the O365 Admin Portal (https://admin.microsoft.com)
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Integrated apps"
- Click "Add-ins" on the top right which will open a new browser window.
- Click "Deploy add-in" on the top left.
- Click "Next"
- Select "Choose from the Store" under "Deploy from the Store" section.
- Search for "Templafy".
- Select which Users/Groups should have access (or "Everyone) and click "Deploy"