The Templafy Salesforce integration currently allows you to do three things:
1. You can start documents from Salesforce from an object page
2. Data from Salesforce can be inserted into a document in Templafy, for example:
- Account information
- Contract / document serial number
3. Documents created in Salesforce can be saved locally, or back to the object page in Salesforce from where it was created.
- Template in Templafy needs to be setup to have placeholders for Salesforce data
- Setup Templafy as a Connected App in Salesforce that allows Salesforce to communicate with Templafy
- Add client Templafy URL and client secret
- Add Templafy button to object page layout in Salesforce
How to setup:
- To add our Salesforce app you need a company System Administrator with access to the Salesforce instance for which the integration is to be setup.
- Admin access to the Templafy tenant for which the integration is to be setup
Templafy “create document” button in Salesforce:
Choose to save locally or in Salesforce:
Templafy Salesforce app: