The Templafy Salesforce integration currently allows you to do three things:
- You can start documents from Salesforce from an object page
- Data from Salesforce can be inserted into a document in Templafy, for example:
- Account information
- Contract / document serial number
- Documents created in Salesforce an be saved locally or back to the object page in Salesforce from where it was created.
- Template in Templafy needs to be setup to have placeholders for Salesforce data
- Setup Templafy as a Connected App in Salesforce that allows Salesforce to communicate with Templafy
- Add client Templafy URL and client secret
- Add Templafy button to object page layout in Salesforce
How to setup
- To add our Salesforce app you need a company System Administrator with access to the Salesforce instance for which the integration is to be setup.
- Admin access to the Templafy tenant for which the integration is to be setup
Templafy “create document” button in Salesforce
Choose to save locally or in Salesforce
Templafy Salesforce app