Customize the default behavior
Go in SlideProof Settings > Check > Advanced and edit the default behavior of the Check.
- View: will adjust the sorting of warnings
- Warnings by slides: show the warnings slide by slide.
- Warnings by type: show the warning type by type (content, formatting, layout...).
- Tools: show an overview of the presentation.
- Remember: keep the last sorting.
- Warning Level: will adjust the default level of warning when checking a presentation.
- Level 1: show the most important warnings.
- Level 2: show important warnings.
- Level 3: show low important warnings.
- Level 4: show warnings without visual impact.
- Warning Details: will define the location of the warning details
- Pop-Up: show details in the pop-up next to the warning.
- Side-Pane: show details in the Check Pane.
- Never: hide the details.
- Allow Color shades: will treat color shades as valid/theme colors and will be presented in the color picker - related to color scheme mismatch warning.
- Master Read-only: allow modification on the master template.
Customize the rules
Go in SlideProof Settings > Check > Rules & Tools and edit the rules.
- Disable or Enable the rules.
- Edit the level of warning of the rules from 1 to 4.