Configuring color theme dynamics
Templafy Dynamics includes the option to apply a color theme, which can be based on a user profile, or a specific choice in a document.
Color theme dynamics are applied through the Template Designer, for more information on this, please see this article.
Pre-requisites for applying color theme:
- VSTO-addin version 22.214.171.1242, or greater.
- Dynamics version 1.3.
- Color theme uploaded to Templafy.
- Column in a data source if the color theme will be applied based on user input.
How to upload a color theme
1. Go to the 'Company Data' section in the admin interface.
2. Upload the colortheme.xml file.
If the color theme will be linked to the user's profile, there must be a data source to connect the relevant profiles to the color theme.
This is typically done in the Office data source so it is linked to choices made by the user in the user profile.