The Style Painter enables you to quickly change the formatting of a presentation.
Create the styles Click on "create styles" button.
- The Slide Master is automatically opened.
- Create the shapes you’ll use for the presentation.
- Once you created your shapes:
- Select the shapes (one by one).
- Name them.
- tick the desired options.
- Close the Slide Master View.
Use the styles
- Click on "styles" button.
- Select the shape(s) on your slides.
- Click on the desired shape in the style pane.
- Your shapes look now the same as the shape you created before
- Applying a style to a shape only works for the same kind of shape (circle/circle, arrow/arrow etc…).