Apply a new template to the presentation
- Open the Template Changer
- In the destination template field, select the desired layout.
- If the desired template is not showing up in the list, click on Open Template from file to load another one.
- Choose the slide layout from the selected destination template you want to apply to the current slide.
- To apply to the current slide, click “Change”.
- To apply to all slides, click “Change All”.
- Click "finalize and remove unused Templates".
You will find all advanced options in Settings in the Template Changer pane.
- Placeholders: Keep positions and formatting: maintain the position, size, margins, word wrap, anchors and bullets of all placeholders, excluding title placeholder.
- Placeholders: Keep text emphasis and font size: maintain the font emphasis (bold, italic, underlined, etc.) and the font size in all placeholders, excluding the title placeholder.
- Placeholders: Delete empty placeholders: delete the empty placeholders and the ones created during conversion by PowerPoint.
- Convert textbox bullets: convert the bullets inside textboxes and tables.
- Custom Color mapping: customize the colors for fill, outline, font and bullet colors.
- Delete duplicate slide numbers: delete the slide number placeholders if there is a custom slide number shape in the destination template.